Man's Eternal Quest (Telugu) Paperback - 2011
Man's Eternal Quest is a book about God: About God's place in man's life, in his hopes, will, aspirations, accomplishments. Life, man, achievement all are but manifestations of the one omnipresent Creator, as inseparably dependent on Him as the wave is dependent on the ocean. Paramahansa Yogananda explains why and how man was created by God and how he is immutably a part of God and what this means to each one personally. Realization of the oneness of man and his Creator is the whole essence of Yoga. An understanding of man's inescapable need for God, in every aspect of living, removes the other worldliness from religion and makes knowing God the basis of a scientific and practical approach to life.
Table of Contents:
- Healing by God's unlimited power
- The university of yoga
- God as light & Joy
- Even-mindedness in a world of change
- Reincarnation: The soul's journey to perfection
- Author: Paramahamsa Yogananda
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Yogoda Satsanga Society of India; First edition (15 February 2011)
- Language: Telugu
ఆధ్యాత్మిక అన్వేషణా పరులకు ఈ పుస్తకం ఎంతో ఉపయోగపడుతుంది.