The Leader Who Had No Title (Telugu) Paperback – 2011
- How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
- A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
- An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
- The real secrets of intense innovation
- Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
- Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy and balance your personal life
Regardless of what you do within your organization and the current circumstances of your life, the single most important fact is that you have the power to show leadership. Wherever you are in your career or life, you should always play to your peak abilities. This book shows you how to claim that staggering power, as well as transform your life and the world around you in the process.
- Author: Robin Sharma
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; First edition (10 July 2011)
- Language: Telugu
- Paperback: 216 pages
Very interested and exciting to read more and more books..............
Must read if you want to live a life with greatness. Enjoy reading